I Need You Now I Need You Now

You have come a long ways. I'm done for awhile but I'll be back. You're wonderful with techniques now, very dedicated to simple complexity

Soul Woman Soul Woman

This is like listening to less claypool! ;)

Mophead367 responds:

That's quite a compliment Kelpie! While I think Less Claypool is a far better musician than I, thank you tremendously for the comment. ^_^

-HDC- March Madness -HDC- March Madness

It's awesome! Clockwork.

Bedroom Politics Bedroom Politics

Good as always! Really nice tones, lovely beat, work Sat gr00ve.

Jelly on my Toast Jelly on my Toast

This is really good. I'm really digging it, and i think since you make really complex short tracks, work those transitional parts as hard as you can, they are pretty hardcore to get the hang of, but you might like what you get when it can be done right and easier. But there is nothing to really knock here! :)

Heather's Apology Heather's Apology

I feel like that girl she's talking about, too bad, I suppose. It's a lovely piece, very sad, I wish it away as if we should really start being all glad. What do we have, really, they say, this piece is may be the way. the key, the door, the opening, the life through hell, then coming back... they come back, you come back. look why these people torture you. we just wanted to live a happy life, a life with everything. you knew it was coming. so sorry to say, this is the only way. percieve with your mind that this isn't dismay, but a passing of time which consumed us all, there is no need.

Mophead367 responds:

Thanks Kelpie!

Greensleeves Greensleeves

I love how you have the samples placed perfectly so that they clash a bit into eachother creating a wonderful ambient feel. I love how you used the deep, sub bass piano to start the track.

This track was beautiful, but I wanted to hear more.

Documentation Documentation

It's perfect in every way! I definitely agree, this is more like experimental - it's a lot like industrial, with some ambient/dub parts. Kind of trippy and dark too.

I think you could have made it better with something more flashy and attention grabbing, but this isn't that type of track. I think you'd find more of an audience in the industrial section, or the DnB section.

-We Don't Have To Sound Like Mice- -We Don't Have To Sound Like Mice-

Very good mixing! That was a pleasant surprise. I enjoyed it. The story was amazing.

I love that your collboration went smooth. I feel like really inspired to produce something more. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

R1CE responds:

im glad u liked our first song as a music duo
:-)

Dreams Dreams

Dreams are meant to be lived, like life is everything that you are, encompassing your every human being, and in the name of spirit as in the spirit you have to carry on. The wonderful strong, loving, capable, bearing human being. Able to withstand so much forces, such as what is this? Electromagnetic fields? How about solar weather. How about pollution? How about X-rays coming off the tops of the clouds when lightning strikes? All so wonderful. It cuts short, and I'm left wondering what my dreams were really about.

Thanks for the ride.

DJmadalrian responds:

Wow. Thanks for that thoughtful review, most people don't really get what I try to go for
Thanks