C.U.T. [runescape2004.mix]~ C.U.T. [runescape2004.mix]~

I was Mber. I did a holiday rap a long time ago. wish I knew where that went. This track is crazy. I don't know what would make it better. I took a star, because I'm a thief and I am going to be just as mean as I was to my Steve Ballmer track. Good parody track though.

NingNangNong responds:

was it the runescape greenhills rap???? PM me

FF9 - Pandemonium (Orch.) FF9 - Pandemonium (Orch.)

Instead of using compression I use EQ filters on different parts and automation clips for them to come out with the sound I want to use. Something like from Fab Filter for having EQ Maps. Audacity has an EQ plugin to manipulate through all the different frequencies to adjust sound. FL Studio comes with Paramatic EQ 2 and 1, each do different things. Turn the percussion and bass up, chop down the high frequencies that makes anyone have tinnitus.

Somewhere Out There Somewhere Out There

A good coffee shop music. Good atmosphere for having a meal with friends. Easy listening to the 5/5. I'm not sure why, but there is a slight flatness to the lady's voice, but it only bothers my mother, not me. I like the rhythm of her song and dance with everything else in trance. Smooth. Trance-inducing. Meditative, Relaxing.

Troisnyx responds:

The lady's voice is mine, by the way ^_^ Glad you like it. Yeah, now that you mention it, yeah, it sounds like coffee shop jazz.

Nostalgia Nostalgia

Producing the best Trippy Hippy Hops. I love your style so much it's helped me explore through other musicians who produce the same kind of fun stuff. Put that jazz into the hat. Make it as simple as dat. Nostalgia is a time when everything rhymed, and every dime mattered, to make more than a chime. A time of rosey dancing, and lovely backtrailing, the pleasantries of living a life full of what you don't have now.

Scorched Earth Scorched Earth

It reminds me of playing this game, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorched_Earth_(video_game)

Very good production. Love it.

Two Steps From Your Garage Two Steps From Your Garage

There were some dry parts but they didn't stop me from feeling the music. Love the vibe so much.

SnowTeddy responds:

thank you for your review, Kelpalots :)

Water Is Life Water Is Life

I love your work. I love inspirational instrumental music like this. Very thurough and well put together track. right on with the activism, I try to get involved too. Canada is serious about MMJ and medical wellbeing. That's why BC got a bigger name than even US or netherlands. THEY ARE SERIOUS. Also I have the same issue going from real deep dubstep or drone to light melodical crispy instrumental/orchestra/choir. You should check out my soundcloud since I always post first dibs there. If you like my works enough on here, there are a few I don't like on here from the Solitude Lessons album I made. But everything else is good. You're really a cool dude doiing really awesome work. Well played.

SnowTeddy responds:

thank you for your thoughtful words. :)

amazing stuff you have on your SC.

I Need You Now I Need You Now

You have come a long ways. I'm done for awhile but I'll be back. You're wonderful with techniques now, very dedicated to simple complexity

Soul Woman Soul Woman

This is like listening to less claypool! ;)

Mophead367 responds:

That's quite a compliment Kelpie! While I think Less Claypool is a far better musician than I, thank you tremendously for the comment. ^_^

-HDC- March Madness -HDC- March Madness