All 11 art Reviews

Majin Buu eating muffins Majin Buu eating muffins

Dragon ball z was awesome. And so is this. I love it. I didn't know you liked that kind of stuff! :P Nice to know. :D

tree tree

Wood you please pass me the grapes, before the ants get them. I'd like to watch this tree grow. I think you did a fine job with the details. Your supply of works is interesting. ;]

Jin responds:

Thanks a branch. :)

Starchasers II Starchasers II

These are always lovely to come across, and they're always done so well. Nice job!

Kamikaye responds:

THank you ! :)

Primordial TV Soup Primordial TV Soup

Is this a light bright? Haha jk. But it does remind me of all those nose sticking light bright pins and the fun stuff you could make with it.

The ebola carrying celebrity The ebola carrying celebrity

Not quite as funny as some of your other ones. The spelling is a bit off, I'm not sure why that put some people off. It's funny somewhat, but yeah I can see the whole scene where she is trashing herself so much she gets ebola! Haha, I used to hate her, but I try not to hate people so much. ;)

beauty and the beast beauty and the beast

Sexy beast!

Spirit Legends - Ch 3 Pg 16 Spirit Legends - Ch 3 Pg 16

I'm interested to see more, even though I hardly follow comics. It brings me back to the Toonami days with shows that were chinese instead of japanese. :D

drewmaru responds:

Thanks! You can watch the episodes if you don't want to read the comics, but it will be a while before episode 3 is finished, since the issue isn't done yet!

Goth with a New Jersey tan Goth with a New Jersey tan

WHEN GOKU DECIDES TO MAKE FUN OF ASIANS!

Pills Berry Gangsta Pills Berry Gangsta

Pills berry just got addicted to his own stench!

Artificial Eyes Artificial Eyes

I'll never stop being fascinated by fractals from Apophysis 7x. I use 15B, since the plugins load faster.

Keep up the good work!