Alpha - This is the End (WarriorTrone x Alpha VIP) Alpha - This is the End (WarriorTrone x Alpha VIP)

I love the pressure changes and the low deep dubstep I'm not used to hearing. It's actually real interesting, I made the same thing happen, but I was used to hearing other octaves instead, but it pulls off nicely if you know how to do it right. :D

BlueAlpha14 responds:

That's what happens when you mix and don't know what you're doing XD I'm super glad you find this track interesting. It lets us know we should collab more often.

We mostly used 2 and 3 octaves. I'm not a big fan of high pitched octaves.

-Alpha

Psychic Cockroach Takeover Psychic Cockroach Takeover

If psychic cockroaches took over the world, I would be in for it, because I'm not nice. And I don't like how invincible cockroaches are. But I'll leave them alone if they don't do anything psychic. Pretty skittery skattery with the vibes, it's nice. feels like bug music alright. Listen to 'Knife Party - Centipede'. :D

NingNangNong responds:

trust me kelp u wouldnt be in for it, you don't know what these psychic cockroaches are capable of. and yer i actually have a phobia of cockroaches cos they dont die properly. much like decapitated fish heads, but atleast those don't crawl off/up your pants etc

Girl Be A Bro [Fire Edition] Girl Be A Bro [Fire Edition]

Turn up the tempo. It's brilliant though. Feels like my tomboy wants to party hard with this track. LEGOS.

GalaxyUnknown responds:

damnit now i gotta make an ultra-fire ediion ;)

Aerial Space Aerial Space

Some tracks for movies are as short as this, so don't feel so bad. I had tracks like this as well, and they were always fantastic. Awesome shortie.

ganon95 responds:

problem is i can't get on the computer this track is on so it's "finished"

You Don't Know Me You Don't Know Me

Super wonderful stuff you got. I made the right choice to follow you. Really awesome hardstyle? I really dig the way this sounds, because I've listened to music like this on youtube, and it sounds nothing like it, and it sounds really nice.

Emphatic Warcry Emphatic Warcry

First starts out like it's going to get really party hard... Then the drop. I freaking love it. I feel like I'm going to dance myself to pieces with this track. Feels nice enough I added it to my playlist, came back to listen to it again. I love the silent drop at 1:40, then the slight build up from the party hard drop. I feel pretty inspired by this track. I think I like this a whole lot. Pretty upbeat, and party hard. ;3 And I like that it is 7 minutes long, because most tracks like this are on average 2-3 minutes long. You did it real good with this one. It's my favorite.

MegaSphere ft. steelside - Crazy MegaSphere ft. steelside - Crazy

Very well produced. Very interesting lyrics. Keeps me on my toes, musically and lyrically. Nice. I feel it. Nice feels. :3

Biohome Biohome

I love those bubbly sines, and the wonderful brightness of the whole track. I love where you went with this, and it's really really awesome. I put it in my playlist, "favorites", and it's part of everyone on NG who has awesome music like this. feel free to browse the rest of my wares too. For this being your first good song, it's wonderful.

Uplift Uplift

Your first really good song is so beautiful. I been searching for more tracks like this with that enya feel to it, but no vocals, mostly electronic and instrumental. I love it. I'm so happy right now, it's beautiful.

Techno Day Techno Day

I don't know what you mean by wrong notes, it sounds perfectly placed together, and none of it sounds off. Very well done. Feels like 2006 all over again.

GalaxyUnknown responds:

thanks, haha its some of the harmonic undertones but it doesnt detune too badly its still harmonic :) and thanks