The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

I cried.

C.U.T. [runescape2004.mix]~ C.U.T. [runescape2004.mix]~

I was Mber. I did a holiday rap a long time ago. wish I knew where that went. This track is crazy. I don't know what would make it better. I took a star, because I'm a thief and I am going to be just as mean as I was to my Steve Ballmer track. Good parody track though.

NingNangNong responds:

was it the runescape greenhills rap???? PM me

FF9 - Pandemonium (Orch.) FF9 - Pandemonium (Orch.)

Instead of using compression I use EQ filters on different parts and automation clips for them to come out with the sound I want to use. Something like from Fab Filter for having EQ Maps. Audacity has an EQ plugin to manipulate through all the different frequencies to adjust sound. FL Studio comes with Paramatic EQ 2 and 1, each do different things. Turn the percussion and bass up, chop down the high frequencies that makes anyone have tinnitus.

Somewhere Out There Somewhere Out There

A good coffee shop music. Good atmosphere for having a meal with friends. Easy listening to the 5/5. I'm not sure why, but there is a slight flatness to the lady's voice, but it only bothers my mother, not me. I like the rhythm of her song and dance with everything else in trance. Smooth. Trance-inducing. Meditative, Relaxing.

Troisnyx responds:

The lady's voice is mine, by the way ^_^ Glad you like it. Yeah, now that you mention it, yeah, it sounds like coffee shop jazz.

Primordial TV Soup Primordial TV Soup

Is this a light bright? Haha jk. But it does remind me of all those nose sticking light bright pins and the fun stuff you could make with it.

The ebola carrying celebrity The ebola carrying celebrity

Not quite as funny as some of your other ones. The spelling is a bit off, I'm not sure why that put some people off. It's funny somewhat, but yeah I can see the whole scene where she is trashing herself so much she gets ebola! Haha, I used to hate her, but I try not to hate people so much. ;)

beauty and the beast beauty and the beast

Sexy beast!